Bachelor of Laws (University of Barcelona)
Postgraduate studies at University of Cambridge (United Kingdom), London School of Economics and Political Science (United Kingdom) and Université Libre de Bruxelles (Belgium)
English, Catalan, Spanish and French
In 1989 joins Pellisé Abogados. Since 2003 he is the main partner.
Expert legal counsel for the protection and negotiation of Immaterial Goods (Industrial and Intellectual Property, know-how, etc.), Innovation, Technology Transfer and Distribution. Specialist in Patent Litigation and other intellectual property modalities. He has successfully handled his clients´ interests in every jurisdictional instance, including the Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU) and the Supreme Court of Spain. He has also intervened before the European Patent Office, the Office of Harmonization for the Internal Market (OHIM), the Competition policy authorities and other regulatory instances.
Expert on legal matters regarding biotechnology and nanotechnology Patents.
- Spanish Member of the Council of Bars and Law Societies of Europe (CCBE), at request of the General Council of the Spanish Lawyers.
- President of the Spanish Group of the International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AIPPI)
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Competition Law and Industrial Property Section at the Barcelona Bar Association.
- Coordinator of the Procedural Law Section of the Master on Industrial and Intellectual Property organized by the Barcelona Bar Association.
- Founding member of the European Patent Lawyers Association (EPLAW)
- Arbitrator appointed by the Arbitration Barcelona Court in litigation cases regarding Industrial Property and Technological Transfer.
- Legal Counsel of the Professional Designers Association.
- Speaker on numerous issues related to Industrial and Intellectual Property at the University of Barcelona, Barcelona Bar Association, International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AIPPI), European Communities Trademarks Association (ECTA), Industrial Pharmaceutical Spanish Association, etc.
- Barcelona Bar Association
- AIPLA (American Intellectual Property Law Association)
- AIPPI (International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property)
- ALADDA Literary and Artistic Association for the protection of copyright (Spanish group of the International Literary and Artistic Association)
- ECTA (European Communities Trademark Association)
- EPLAW (European Patent Lawyers Association)
- INTA (Internacional Trademark Association)